The FuelBoxTM is a very unique, High Quality unit.
The FuelBoxTM can be used two ways:
- As an auxiliary fuel tank for your diesel pickup that with our Auto Fuel Controller it will transfer fuel to your pickups factory tank as you drive.
- It will also transfer fuel to other vehicles and equipment with one of our optional transfer pump systems that mount inside the tool box so it is secure and out of sight.
The bottom of our toolbox is not the top of the fuel tank!
We use two layers of aluminum for a stronger FuelBoxTM.
Features & Benefits
- Fuel tanks legal in all 50 states for diesel fuel
- Meets or exceeds all DOT & EPA regulations
- Fuel tank constructed of .125 marine grade aluminum
- TrueFlange Weld Seam Design, Doubles weld joint thickness for stronger welds
- Heliarc Welded
- Stainless steel hinge 3/16 pin, full with of box
- Stainless steel latch and lock assemblies
- Unique Rain channel assures a weather tight seal
- Made to fit flush with the top of the bed
- Extra Large Reinforcing Lid Stiffener
- Fully baffled to prevent fuel sloshing and ad structural support
- All tanks are pressure tested under water
Auto Fuel Controller
The Auto Fuel Controller makes our FuelBox tanks legal in all 50 states for diesel pickups. The AFC system meets or exceeds all DOT & EPA regulations. We also meet the standards required by the VESC-22.
We make Auto Fuel Controllers (AFC) systems for all Ford, GM and Dodge diesel pickups. The AFC makes the operation of our auxiliary fuel tanks effortless. There’s no need to worry about switching between tanks and running out of fuel. since our system transfers to the stock tank there is NO CUTTING OF FACTORY FUEL LINES and warranty problems that go along with cutting up OEM lines and you will always be running off your factory fuel system.
How Does The AFC Work?
The AFC computer works in conjunction with the Fuelbox by automatically filling your main tank when it gets low as you drive and shuts off when the main tank gets near full. The AFC monitors the stock OEM fuel tank. When the stock tank gets near ¼ of a tank it will turn on a transfer pump and transfer fuel from the auxiliary tank to the stock tank. The AFC will shut off the transfer pump when the stock tank is near full or the auxiliary tank is empty. The AFC can be set for automatic operation or it can be manually turned off from the cab of your truck.
The Auto Fuel Controller has a built in gauge with LED lights to display the fuel level in our auxiliary fuel tank and a secondary light to show when it is transferring the fuel. The gauge can be attached on the dashboard of your pickup or mounted with a pod to the A-Pillar or above the rear view mirror.
Features & Benefits
- Automatically fills your factory tank
- Attractive billet housing
- Many mounting options
- Auto or manual off control
- Easy installation